Independent Power Producers
The PRG team seeks sites, waste-stream creators, and energy off-taker arrangements for which it develops energy production facilities.
- Providing early assessment about whether a project is worth further exploration.
- Structuring, negotiating, and documenting complex energy-related Agreements
- Full service permitting, utility filings and related regulatory issues.
- Assessing feedstock and off-take economics
Facilitating Project Development
PRG has deep experience in getting energy projects done
Waste Materials Energy Value Assessments
- Simple and effective valuation of waste stream for energy content
- Solutions for co-location and alternative disposal methods
- Co-Generation and Distributed Energy Potential
Technology Vetting and Implementation
Valid, reliable, and efficient tech is essential to project success and resiliency
- Mature, proven and applicable to waste stream (feedstock)
- Financial and Economic Impact Analysis
- Feasibility studies and Due Diligence
- Energy Project Deployment Oversight
Energy from waste projects are complicated and closely regulated. PRG navigates these hurdles:
- Power Purchase and Fuel Off-take Agreements: Assistance analyzing, negotiating, and executing these important documents.
- Utility Filings and Interconnection
- Air and water permitting